Biståndsorganisationen Union to Union lanserar idag (7/10) en ny rapport om framtidens arbetsmarknaden och biståndets roll. Rekommendationerna i rapporten är:
- The development cooperation and donor community need to devote increased attention and support to the future of work and Decent Work Agenda.
- Trade unions must be granted access to the United Nations Development System.
- Governments should ensure an environment beneficial to social dialogue
- Governments and businesses must invest in job security and technical and vocational education and training, embracing unions as partners in this endeavour.
- Utilise social dialogue as a vital mechanism to advance a transitional agenda, including measures for recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Businesses and employers must respect trade union rights and actively engage in social dialogue.
- Support the formalisation of informal work and invest in social protection.
- Trade unions need to continue to regroup, reform and strive to diversify and expand their membership and representational structure
- Trade unions should expand and explore new alliances with community groups and civil society organisations.
Du kan läsa rapporten i dess helhet här